SonicWall Network Security - Sonicwall Support in Melbourne
Dell® SonicWALL® provides intelligent network security and data protection solutions that enable customers and partners to dynamically secure, control, and scale their global networks. Using input from millions of shared touch points in the SonicWALL Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Network, the SonicWALL Threat Center provides continuous communication, feedback, and analysis on the nature and changing behavior of threats. SonicWALL Research Labs continuously processes this information, proactively delivering countermeasures and dynamic updates that defeat the latest threats. Patented1 Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® technology, combined with multi-core parallel architecture, enables simultaneous multi-threat scanning and analysis at wire speed and provides the technical framework that allows the entire solution to scale for deployment in high bandwidth networks. Dell SonicWALL network security and data protection solutions, available for the SMB through the Enterprise, are deployed in large campus environments, distributed enterprise settings, government, retail point-of-sale and healthcare segments, as well as through service providers.
Dell SonicWALL has been hailed by industry publications such as Network World, InfoWorld, PC Magazine, and SC Magazine for easy to use, high quality, and high performance appliances and services. Gartner named SonicWALL in the Visionaries Quadrant in the SSL VPN Magic Quadrant 2011, and most recently named SonicWALL in the Leaders Quadrant in their 2012 Unified Threat Management Magic Quadrant. In the NSS Labs 2012 Next-Generation Firewall Security Value Map™, the Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive E10800 running SonicOS earned recognition as the Highest Overall Protection Next-Generation Firewall Recommended by NSS Labs. This proven SonicOS architecture is at the core of every Dell SonicWALL firewall.
Dell SonicWALL offers a comprehensive lineup of industry-leading network security and data protection solutions, including firewall, secure remote access/ SSL VPN, anti-spam/email security, and continuous backup and recovery, plus centralized management and reporting, and 24x7 technical support.
· High performing deep packet inspection architecture: get the benefits of intrusion prevention, anti-malware and app control without slowing your network
· Comprehensive DPI network security: Scan everything no file size limits, no latency, no buffering/proxying—across any port instead of just a select few
· Application traffic visualization and control: identify bandwidth hogs and control traffic through powerful app signatures by user/group/schedule (TZ 215)
· Secure wireless: Add secure 802.11a/b/g/n connectivity with either integrated wireless or Dell SonicWALL access points that are fully controlled and managed by the firewall
· Eliminate unnecessary equipment and costs: Consolidate firewall, IPS, gateway anti-malware, SSL VPN, web filtering, application traffic flow analytics and more
· Broad mobile support for SSL VPN clients for remote access: Apple® iOS and Google® Android™ devices, in addition to Windows®, Windows Mobile, Apple Mac OS and Linux®
Additionally all SonicWALL security appliances incorporate a hardware VPN (Virtual Private Network) engine that provides secure remote access to the network. All VPN processing is done by the appliance and does not affect server performance. The SonicWALL VPN gateway also provides a primary point of access for remote support.
How alltasksIT can help with your Sonicwall support needs:
alltasksIT has been providing Sonicwall Support in Melbourne for over 8 years, we have 4 qualified engineers located in Melbourne who can assist with all your firewall servicing and configuration needs. alltasksIT is located in Sunshine & Melbourne CBD, we have over 20 years IT support experience.