Outsourced IT - Fully Outsourced or IT Department Assist
alltasksIT | IT Department Assist
alltasksIT provides a variety of services to IT Departments; from consulting, server room upgrades, relief staff, monitoring and maintenance to total IT outsourcing packages.
We can assist IT departments with:
• Consulting, planning and product selection
• Relief staff and support assistance
• Project assistance - skills on demand as required
• Server monitoring
• Backup monitoring
• Patch management
• Server and storage support
• I need a Microsoft Exchange specialist for 2 weeks for my Exchange 2003 to 2010 migration
• I need a VMware specialist for our physical to virtual migration
• I need a storage specialist to install our new HP, IBM or Dell SAN
• I need a backup specialist to assist with the new disaster recovery project
• I need a desktop engineer to assist with our Windows 7 rollout
• I need help installing and configuring our new firewall
• We are using IP telephony and need our switches need re-configured
• My senior engineer is away on leave
• I need help solving a Windows Server issue
• My desktop engineer has just resigned and it may take me 6 weeks for a replacement – Help!!
• I need help with managing Outlook signatures
• How do I implement a Standard Operating Environment?
• I need Pro-active server monitoring – making sure all systems are healthy
• I need Backup monitoring & disaster recovery testing
• I need Patch managementProduct Selection and Consulting:
Product Selection and Consulting:
• Storage(SAN), iSCSi or Fibre, SAS or SATA?
• Which Hypervisor? VMware, Microsoft or Xen?
• Licensing review: What Microsoft Licenses do I need and what are the best licensing options?
• Server selection: What specifications do I need for my virtualisation project?
• Which networking monitoring tool is best for my environment?
• How do I secure my network?
• How do I centralise my data?
• How do I best give access to our new ERP software to all local and remote users?
• What data links should I use? Private WAN, IPSEC, wireless, fibre, EOC, BDSL or ADSL??
• What product do I use for mail archiving?
• What type of switches do I need?
• How about cloud?
Fully outsourced IT Department
Managing IT departments can be a challenge at best of times: Finding the right staff, training, managing, appraisals and constantly looking for projects to keep IT staff challenged.
When your entire organisation’s productivity relies on the expertise of one or two people, tensions can run high. Not to mention the struggle of simply finding an IT Manager/Engineer who understands your organisation - the risks and costs can be high if you hire the wrong person. alltasksIT have seen many companies go through the stressful process of replacing an outgoing IT manager.
These factors, as well as several others, are driving a major trend towards IT outsourcing. alltasksIT, with our flexible approach to IT support, can help you start realising the benefits of an outsourced IT department.
Some of the services offered:
• Help desk and level 1 support
• Desktop and server support
• Full system monitoring and maintenance
• Patch management
• Disaster recovery, planning, implementation and monitoring
• Projects including server room upgrades
• New server installations
• Onsite and remote support
Benefits of Outsourced IT with alltasksIT:
• Increased data security
• Higher server/system uptime
• Access to varied IT resources, engineers and consultants for advice- not just one person
• More time for management to focus on important business orientated tasks
• Lower IT costs
• No planning for staff leave
• No internal staff conflicts
• Enjoying a proactive IT partner who takes prides in customer service and accountability