IT best practise Checklist
Items we will check as part of the initial audit include:
• Do you have an effective disaster recovery backup solution and does it work?
• What are the critical applications?
• What is the risk of the business in the event of server failure?
• Do your servers have current minimum 4 hour onsite response warranty?
• Do servers have RAID protection and is it working?
• Age, sizing & quality of your servers?
• Are your servers running the latest operating systems?
• Do you have a suitable UPS to protect your IT equipment?
• How email is hosted, backed-up and archived?
• Are you using suitable anti-virus solutions and are your desktop & servers clean of viruses?
• Are you using a suitable firewall?
• Are you using effective mail filtering solution to reduce spam and viruses?
• How are your data links performing?
• Do you have suitable network switches?
• IP telephony and voice requirements
• Desktop and user experience audit
• Will virtualisation and high availability benefit your business?
• Do you have appropriate cooling in your server room?
• Will cloud or server hosting benefit your business?
• Do you have appropriate user security configured?
• Do you have secure wireless?
• What are the IT pain points?
• Business goals – what are the plans over the next few years?
Get the IT expertise you need today!
Please contact us on 03 93127444 or email